Monday, August 19, 2013

Changes

Hello all,

Something that I learned here on the mission is that you never get to a point in which you are comfortable with a situation. I feel that right when you start to get comfortable.... BAM! You are placed in another situation. For me, I was placed in this situation as I became a District Leader and Trainer. That time has ended for me, and now I am off to another area! I will be transferred to Curicica, Jacarepaguá, Rio de Janeiro. It isn't too far from where I am now, but it's definately going to be different. I spent six and a half months in this area here in Andarai. I passed many experiences here, good and bad, and through it all, I became a stronger and more diligent missionary. I am so grateful for my time here. I am now off to baptize everyone out there in Curicica. :) I will miss all of the great people here in Andarai. It truly was a blessing serving here. I hope all is well at home, and that everyone is enjoying the last rays of summer. I will be entering summer here in a little. Yay for heat and sunburns and sweaty white shirts! 

I love this Gospel so much. Each and everyday, I wake up and see the difference it has made in my life. I still can't believe that I have passed almost an entire year here in Brazil. I am a little sad about this fact. But I know the Lord is pleased with my work, and that I am doing His will as I work my hardest. 

Sorry that this email is so short, for my time is even shorter. I love and miss you all very much! :)

All my love,
 
Elder Steven Bennett

No comments:

Post a Comment