Monday, December 23, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Hello all!
 
I am writing a quick email to you all to wish each and every one of you a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I hope all is well and that happiness is with each and every one of you. I am so sorry that I don't have time to write more this week. Next week's letter will be extra huge, for I have so much to tell you guys. I have truly seen the Lord work miracles in my mission. I will send a photo of a recently married and baptized Family from this last week... truly a miracle that happened. But next week,  I will write much much more. I am loving the new área and my companion, Elder Freitas. The stories behind these things as well are very interesting. Expect a nice email next week. :) I love and miss you all, and I will talk to you guys this week on Christmas! Be ready for that. :) Thanks to all who sent me a Merry Christmas email as well. I love you all and hope the best with all. Have a wonderful week! 
 
Sincerely,
Elder Steven Bennett

No comments:

Post a Comment